Your cart is empty.
UNIGET 4 Channel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
PoE+, RJ45, SFP or Lockable Headers
- Up to four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Four independent Intel Ethernet controllers
- Status LEDs onboard or remote accessible
- RJ45, 2mm lockable headers or SFP
- Each LAN is connected to dedicated PCI Express x1 lane
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Independent power supply of the PoE
- Long-term available solution
CALL FOR PRICE
The UNIGET Family is a Universal Gigabit Ethernet expansion module based on the PCIe/104 standard. It is designed to expand mainly the rugged MPL embedded computers. With a single UNIGET module, a system can be expanded with up to four Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
To support the different requirements of a flexible embedded solution, the UNIGET supports several interfaces like RJ45 connectors, 2mm lockable header, and SFP cages for fiber optical LANs. In addition, the copper ports of the module also facilitate Power over Ethernet (PoE+). Each ethernet port has its own Intel Ethernet controller connected to a dedicated PCI Express x1 lane.
|Product Name||Brief Description|