Your cart is empty.
2.1GHz Core i7 3612QE Quad Core Industrial Packaged PC
- Low power Intel Core i7 3612QE 2.1GHz CPU
- Intel QM77 chipset
- Up to 16 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless Operation
- Long-term availability
CALL FOR PRICE
The PIP39 is a high performance, low power and highly integrated rugged Embedded Computer, built in a specially designed aluminum or MIL IP67 housing. The PIP can operate in a moderate or also in a harsh environment without fan or ventilation holes. The design integrates standard connectors for easy connection or lockable headers, depending on housing choice. Therefore the PIP39 board can be used for any x86 application where a complete solution is needed.
For best reliability, the new PIP39 is not only composed of long-term and industrial temperature components, but also integrates ECC DDR3 memory. High attention has been spent on components and thermal and electrical stability to operate the solution without a fan. Key points for a rugged design are: Design Philosophy
• The PCB is specifically engineered for best thermal conduction to the enclosure (all components with high heat dissipation are on PCB bottom side).
• Six GND planes are implemented in PCB to achieve: - best thermal conduction for better stability and reliability. - better signal transmission line reference path, resulting in higher stability and reliability.
• Quad Core CPU is soldered directly to the PCB for an ideal thermal conduction, resulting in better reliability.
• All power rails have a controlled power up, resulting in no extensive power up currents with the benefit of less stress to the device and components.
• Low impedance power distribution network for CPU, chip set, and all the other high speed electronic devices, resulting in stable parameters over the lifetime and the wide temperature range.
• Wide use of PCB internal capacitance, X7R / X7S (-55°C to +125°C) ceramic caps and polymer aluminum caps, giving a substantial better PI (power integrity).
General Highlights The input of the PIP39 is reverse polarity and load dump protected. The input power range is 10-36VDC, optionally up to 48–110VDC (redundant input is also possible). The solution is designed such, that an internal UPS system with external removable battery can be added, even for extended temperature. If a galvanic separation is required due to standards e.g. for Marine or Mining applications, then this can be added internally as well.
The PIP39 comes with a large set of interfaces, including two GigE ports, dual Display capability, numerous USB (3.0 and 2.0) ports, up to 4 Serial Lines, PS/2, and Audio. Internally available are four SATA ports, and the unit can easily be expanded over various expansion ports like miniPCIe, PCIe/104, or PCI-Express x 16.
Packaging & Standards
The PIP39 is offered in the standard PIP housing (DIN-Rail or Flange), in a IP67 MIL housing, or as open-frame solution. The PIP39 is designed to meet most severe standards like IEC60945, MIL-810, or EN50155. The Solution will meet your needs today and tomorrow, and will be available for at least the next 10 years.
|Hard Disk (options)||80GB 24h automotive SATA or Choice of SSD options, contact us for more info|
|Resolution||up to 2560x1600 (DP) Dual display capable|
|USB V3.0 Standard||4 x 3.0 ports (external)|
|USB V2.0 Standard||7 x 2.0 ports|
|LAN Ports||2 x GbE Ports (Intel 82574IT)|
|Remote power on/off||Via 4-pin Power connector|
|PCI/104-Express Interface||1x PCIe x16, 4x PCIe x1 lane, 2x USB 2.0 (PCI/104-Express to PCIe x16 available)|
|DC Voltage Input||10 - 36 VDC|
|EMC Conformity||EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000, MIL-STD-461E|
|Video Interface||DP, DVI-I and, 24-bit LVDS interface.|
|Expansion Interface||1x mPCIe slot with PCI Express Gen2 x1 lane & USB 2.0|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-3612QE 2.1/3.1GHz, Intel 64 architecture, enhanced Intel SpeedStep, Quad core|
|SATA||2x SATA 3.0 Ports and 2 x SATA 2.0 Ports, RAID 0/1/5/10 Support, 1x mSATA Full-Mini Card combo socket w SATA 2.0 & USB 2.0|
|Audio||Intel Integrated HD Audio|
|Video||Intel HD Graphics 4000, 550-1000MHz|
|Keyboard/Mouse||PS/2 or USB|
|Chipset||Intel QM77 (Phanter Point) supports ACPI power states S1, S4, and S5, USB 3.0...|
|Memory||Up to 16 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory in two SO-DIMM slots|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F), with full CPU, 3D video and memory usage, fanless|
|Environmental and Safety||EN 50155, MIL-STD-810-F, EN 60601, EN 60950|
|Approval List||CE, EN 60945, IACS E10|
|Product Name||Brief Description|
|GRIP MXM GPU||MXM /GPGPU Graphics Expansion||view details|