Your cart is empty.
DDR4 Embedded SODIMM Wide Temp With ECC
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulphuation Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment: -40°C ~ 85°C
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
CALL FOR PRICE
DDR4 WT (wide temperature) ECC SODIMM offers a compact design and the industry's fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s - the perfect fit for any in-vehicle, surveillance, automation and embedded application. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. DDR4 WT ECC SODIMM can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC and are available in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities. 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules are also available.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Data Rate||2133 MT/s, 2400 MT/s, 2666 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|Value Added Service (optional)||Conformal Coating / Side Fill|
|PCB Height||1.18 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ 85°C|
|Product Name||Brief Description|
- Innodisk 2022 Selection Guide
Flash Storage, DRAM Modules and Embedded Peripherals