Your cart is empty.
netFIELD IO-Link Wireless Bridge Class A
netFIELD IO-Link Wireless Bridge – integrates your sensors and actuators
- Enabling wireless technology for IO-Link devices
- Compatible to IO-Link standards with comparable reliability
- Firmware-Update "Over The Air"
- Scan mode, simple pairing of discoverable IO-Link devices
- Wireless range of point-to-point communication up to 10 meter
- Robust IP67 design - No ingress of dust or water
CALL FOR PRICE
Hilscher’s IO-Link technology platform netFIELD Device connects simple as well as complex sensors and actors seamlessly to industrial Real-Time Ethernet networks.
The scope of netFIELD Device is now broadened by introducing the innovative IO-Link Wireless communication. Machine builders and factory operators have new possibilities to gather sensor data and monitor their plants.
The netFIELD Device IO-Link Wireless Class A Bridge serves as the counterpart to Hilscher’s IO-Link master and is directly connected to its corresponding sensors. The small coupling device for the radio communication only needs a 24V power connection to provide fast and reliable wireless communication.
Hilscher’s netFIELD Devices are IP67-rated, preventing the ingress of dust and water. A complex installation within control cabinets is not necessary.
|Product Name||Brief Description|
- netFIELD IO-Link Wireless Slave