Your cart is empty.
netRAPID 90 Development Kit
equiped with NRP H90-RE\F8D8
- Fully tested netX 90 design ensures a fast time to market without development risk
- RTE or FB interface in one design
- PCB complexity and costs are encapsulated. Baseboard can be done in cost-effective 4 to 6 layer design
- netRAPID optionally preloaded with COM Firmware and customer application to reduce production effort at OEM
- Different memory options for different applications in a single baseboard design
- Well prepared for security, TSN and other emerging technologies
- Simpler handling compared to a chip
- EOL and part obsolescence handling by Hilscher
CALL FOR PRICE
netRAPID 90 development kit provides a fast and easy way to evaluate and develop using the netRAPID 90 module. In addition to the hardware interfaces to netRAPID it also possesses an integrated debug interface and is supplied with the Ecplise-based netX Studio development environment. Your application can be loaded onto the board and run with our evaluation time limited example protocol stacks.
netX Studio has integrated the GCC compiler, python-based WAF built scripts, an Open OCD debugger and a flasher, offers a comfortable development and debugging environment. Code can be developed and tested without limitation. To reduce your hardware development effort you will receive the circuit diagram and BOM as reference within the extensive documentation.
Optimise your time-to-market and start directly with your software development on the netRAPID development board.
|Product Name||Brief Description|
|netRAPID 90 with additional 8MB SQI Flash and 8MB SDRAM||Multi-Protocol Slave RTE, IoT, Fieldbus, Solder-In Module||view details|
|netRAPID 90 with Internal Flash and RAM||Multi-Protocol Slave RTE, Fieldbus, Solder-In Module||view details|
- netRAPID 90