Your cart is empty.
DDR4 Embedded SODIMM with ECC
260pin Standard Temp Unbuffered
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulphuation Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment: 0°C ~ 85°C
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
CALL FOR PRICE
DDR4 ECC SODIMM offers the industry's fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s, and it is fully compatible with the Intel® Purely platform. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers, include single bit error correction and is designed for networking and server use. All are available in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities. 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules are also available.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Data Rate||2133 MT/s, 2400 MT/s, 2666 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|Value Added Service (optional)||Conformal Coating / Side Fill|
|PCB Height||1.18 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 85°C|
|Product Name||Brief Description|
- Innodisk 2020 Selection Guide
Flash Storage, DRAM Modules and Embedded Peripherals