Your cart is empty.
Communication module for RTE Slave, SPI and DPM Host I/F
- All major RealTime Ethernet and Fieldbus systems supported
- Two Ethernet ports with switch and hub for line topology
- Downloadable firmware to support different networks
- SPI and 8 or 16-Bit host application interface
- USB and UART diagnostic interface
- Direct process data access
- Supports OPC UA and MQTT and Transparent TCP channel
- SYCON.net FDT/DTM based configuration tool
- Short 'Time-To-Market'
CALL FOR PRICE
The comX communication module has been designed to be integrated into automation devices e.g. robot controllers, PLCs or drives to add a network interface. For example comX can be a PROFINET module when PROFINET Slave firmware is loaded, can be an EtherCAT module when EtherCAT Slave firmware is loaded or can be an EtherNet/IP module when EtherNet/IP protocol is loaded. All communication tasks are executed autonomously within the module - irrespective of the processor of the target device. Process data is exchanged via a Dual-Port-Memory which is accessed either by an 8-/16-bit bus interface or a fast 50 MHz SPI interface. comX supports all major Real-Time Ethernet protocols as Master or Slave and covers all network-specific demands in just one single design. netX 51 for slave netX 100 for master. To support a line topology, the module is equipped with two Ethernet ports. The communication protocol can be changed simply and reliably by loading the appropriate firmware and a software license for masters (netX 100). Due to the Hilscher network controller netX, a 10-years delivery guarantee from introduction is granted.
|Operating Voltage||3.3V / 750mA|
|Operating voltage||3.3V / 750mA|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +65°C|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||70 x 30 x 21.5 mm|
|Product Name||Brief Description|
|COMXEB Development Kit||The Evaluation board for all COMX types||view details|