Your cart is empty.
AN810 NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX processing
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory: 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: 16GB eMMC 5.1
- Performance: 14 TOPS (INT8) at 10W 21 TOPS (INT8) at 15W
- Dimension: 69.6 x 45mm (260-pin SO-DIMM connector)
- 120 Pin Board to board connector for MIPI CSI-II
- 3 x M.2 for 5G WiFi6 etc
CALL FOR PRICE
AN810-XNX is the world's leading platform for high-performance and energy-efficient AI computing, based on NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX. This edge computing platform fully supports M.2 device with extension slot, that assist developers expand their systems communication ability, I/O connectivity flexibly and quickly.
AN810-XNX delivers up to 21 TOPS with the performance of 384 NVIDIA CUDA® Cores, 48 Tensor Cores, and two NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerators (NVDLA) engines. At the same time, AN810-XNX supports multiple power modes and delivers 14 TOPs in as little as 10 W. It not only saves the power budget but also leaves more opportunity for peripherals. These features make AN810-XNX the platform of choice to run high-performance edge computing applications, such as AGV, medical device, surveillance and AOI.
Furthermore, Aetina provides BSP and DTB update support for both standard and customized platforms. Take advantage of the small form factor, rich expand-ability, high-performance and our customization & design service to bring new vision to all your embedded edge computing applications.
● Taking advantage of 21 TOPS computational performance from NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX super-computing modules for unmatched GPGPU solutions.
● Collaborates with Microsoft Azure to accelerate Internet of Things solutions ensuring customers get IoT solutions up and running quickly with hardware and software that has been pre-tested and verified to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services. Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT allows businesses to reach customers where they are, working with an ecosystem of devices and platforms, allowing for faster time to production.
● Supported expansion M.2 devices and on-board SIM card slot AN810-XNX is designed with multiple extension slots, which are on-board M.2 M key / B Key / E Key connector and one SIM card slot, developers can quickly and flexibly expand systems’ I/O connectivity and communication for 4G/5G without any time wasting and focus on software or algorithm developing.
● Designed for various embedded applications with extended temperature support AN810-XNX, designed in compact and small form factor (120 mm x 120 mm) with solid components used, ensures its high-quality data transferring even at extended temperature ranging from -20°C to 70°C. This make it ideally suitable for space-constrained embedded applications in challenging environments.
|120 mm x 120 mm
|- 20 ~ + 70 ℃